Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Moppet




Sisters are always precious. I have three younger siblings and I love them to bits. Being the eldest married quite early and couldn't spend much time with them especially, the last two. The youngest one was born when I was 16. She is a few years older than my daughter. We call her munni, but she likes to be called Richa :P




She is a sweetie-pie in the family. She is a lot like me. Mischief included! My little moppet is about to walk the aisle in a few months. I am so happy for her for finding her soulmate. 


5 comments:

  1. The post reflects your love for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post and a beautiful tribute to your sister:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vishal. I hardly get time to take part in these prompts now days. But couldn't resist this one :D

      Delete
  3. Congratulations to her! and a lovely post..:)

    ReplyDelete

NaPoWriMo-2024 Day-25 Prompt: To write a poem based on "  Proust_Questionnaire    "                                               ...