Saturday, October 17, 2015

Gourmet Delights

Day-17,OctPoWriMo-2015
 

Dancing and humming with a zing in my feet
  With ladles, pans and skittles for taming the recipes
     Making headway in hearts with tempting delicacies.

With saucy greens, beans and tomatoes in soups
   Stirring luscious mushrooms, carrots and potatoes in stews
     Dancing and humming with a zing in my feet.

The aroma and flavor of roasted peanuts
  The spiked gravy with cream and cashew nuts
    With ladles, pans and skittles for taming the recipes.

Throwing a bright smile at the ravenous faces
  With open mouth controlling their growling bellies
    Making headway in hearts with tempting delicacies.

  

Hahahahahaha...gosh! I don't believe that I wrote this one :D 
College shut down for the festival break and the kitchen is going to be the favourite place to appease the famished soul. Couldn't resist writing thie weird poem in the CASCADE form :D  #OctPoWriMo 

24 comments:

  1. I could see a woman dancing around the kitchen enjoying the art of cooking! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Cooking helps to rejuvenate from the harshness of life. Not a very good cook, but I manage :)

      Delete
  2. Not weird at all: it's a happy poem, full of joie de vivre. I'm cooking roast lamb at this moment and have caught your mood. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo...this is delicious and delightful ! Great pic !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two of my favorite loves, poetry and food! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thoroughly enjoyed reading your poem... it has a musicality to it that is charming.
    .... Wonderful wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not weird at all. Just makes me hungry. Yummmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not quite sure why, but I'm getting hungry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahaa enjoying cooking in such a lovely way..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah ... the joys of cooking - what a way to relax! How great is this poem ;) Bastet

    ReplyDelete

NaPoWriMo-2024 Day-25 Prompt: To write a poem based on "  Proust_Questionnaire    "                                               ...